Experiments P - Practical Experimental Economics for Graduate Students
This course is part of the International Max Planck Research School on Adapting Behavior in a Fundamentally Uncertain World
It can also be credited as a part of MW24.3
- The exam will be available here at 10:00.
- Models, theories, the real world, and the laboratory.
- Simple interactive experiments with z-Tree
- Using z-Tree
- z-Tree runs natively under Microsoft OSs. With other OSs (Mac OS X, Linux) you use wine.
Under recent versions of wine there are some glitches with GNULinux Debian. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS seems to be very stable.
- Daniel Friedman, Shyam Sunder, Experimental Methods: A Primer for Economists, Cambridge Univ Press, 1994
- Documentation for z-Tree
- J. H. Kagel and A. E. Roth, The Handbook of Experimental Economics, Princeton University Press, 1995.