“Will You Accept Without Knowing What?—A Thuringian Newspaper Experiment of the Yes-No Game”
Keywords: newspaper experiment; external validity; Yes-No game
JEL-Code: C91, C93
- On 25 February 2012 the paper has been accepted for publication in Experimental Economics.
- Here is the most recent working paper version as of 22 February 2012
- An earlier version of the paper as of 17 January 2010 is available as Jena Economic Research Paper 2010-006
- The paper has been published under Open Access as:
- Werner Güth and Oliver Kirchkamp, Experimental Economics, Vol. 15(4), 2012, pp. 656-666, doi:10.1007/s10683-012-9319-7.
Supplementary material: Data, R-Code from the paper. Please note that in the paper we also use data from Gehrig, T., Güth, W., Levati, V., Levinsky, R., Ockenfels, A., Uske, T. Weiland, T. (2007). Buying a pig in a poke: An experimental study of unconditional veto power. Journal of Economic Psychology, 28(6), pp. 692-703. The data from their experiment, which we use in the paper, is not included in the data we provide here.